Six tips for cutting operating expenses
- Decrease employee overtime
- Consider decreasing
- Outsource business activities such as billing, Web
site maintenance, and marketing
- Use accounting software to decrease the
need for accounting services
- Cut postage expenses by using overnight
couriers for emergencies only
- Buy office supplies in bulk and comparison
shop to find the vendor with the best prices
Since marketing your clinical practice is important for maintaining and increasing
your patient load, let's get started creating your marketing materials today.
Call me at (773) 405-5916 or send an e-mail. I look forward to helping
you attract more patients.